A lash lift is designed to create lift at the root of the lash to give the appearance of a more wide open, youthful eye. Lash lifts are perfect for those who are pleased with the length of their natural lashes but desire a semi-permanent curled lash look. Results last an average of 6-8 weeks.
- Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
- A cheaper and less maintenance involving solution to lash extensions
- Opens the eyes by enhancing the natural lashes
- Suitable for long and short lashes
- Formaldehyde free
- Advanced formulation contains nourishing and conditioning components
- Fast application time - 30 mins
- What is the process like?
- Lash lifting uses "silicone rods or pads" give a lifting effect from the base of the eyelash.
- Does it hurt?
- Absolutely not! Just lay back and relax for 30 minutes - it';ll be over before you know it!
- Do I need a consultation
- No, consultations are not necessary. However, if you would like to set up your $25 consultation, your non-refundable deposit will go towards your next service.
Semi-Permanent Mascara (SPM)
Semi-Permanent Mascara (SPM) is a medically approved, hypoallergenic, flexible lash coating with a similar effect to that of mascara, with the staying power unlike any other. This innovative product and treatment can be applied to both upper and lower lashes with a durable coating allowing for smudge-proof and waterproof wear that can last 2-4 weeks.
- Creates a natural look or a more dramatic effect in one simple application
- Adds volume and a lengthy lift
- Formaldehyde free
- Smudge free and waterproof with an odorless formulation
- Fast application time - 30 mins
- Can last up to 4 weeks
- How is this different than tinting?
- SPM is a mix between lash tinting and waterproof mascara. It adds darker color to the lash by building a coat to add length, definition and volume. Traditional tints are only meant to add color. You can even apply this over your lash extensions
- My lashes are short and brittle, I don't know if I'm a good candidate...
- This treatment is also suitable for light or pale lashes as well as short and weak lashes that wouldn't support lash extensions.
- OMG I changed my mind and really like my blonde lashes...
- Not to worry, SPM can be removed immediately after application (by a professional).
- But, I want them darker and like completely full...
- Let's start on the natural side and see how you feel after the first 24 hours. After the product fully cures, feel free to reach back out for another layer or two.
- Wat's the aftercare process?
- No water or liquids should contact your lashes for 48 hours. You may shower as normal, just avoid the face and use makeup wipes to remove product from eyes, avoiding lashes.
Lash extensions are semi-permanent and are made from single strands of synthetic silk or mink eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes and are available in varying lengths and thicknesses. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural eyelashes. The result is thicker, longer, eye-opening lashes!
LASH EXTENSION FAQ
What is the process of getting and maintaining eyelash extensions?
The application process is very relaxing – like receiving a spa service. You lie down on a spa table and have your eyes closed the entire time. We will glue one synthetic lash extension at a time to one of your natural lashes with medical grade glue. When your natural lash sheds, the extension will fall out with that lash. Your natural lash cycle as well as how well you care for your lashes will affect how long the extensions will last. To maintain a full appearance, it is recommended to get a refill every 2-3 weeks. Your initial full set takes around 90 minutes, and refills can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
Can I apply mascara to eyelash extensions?
Yes, however, it must only be a water based mascara. Do not use oil-based or water-proof mascara. To remove eye makeup and mascara - only use a water based eye makeup remover.
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing eyelash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. However, do not wash your eye area for the first 24 hours after each application.
Can I use eyelash curlers with eyelash extensions?
We do not recommend using mechanical eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions as these curlers will damage the extensions.
What type of adhesive do you use? Is the product FDA approved? Is it safe?
I only use medical-grade adhesive to apply semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Derma-bond technology (used by physicians to bond skin together) is the bases for the structure of the eyelash extension adhesive. It has been specially formulated to work on sensitive areas of the body, such as the eye, to reduce skin irritation. The FDA doesn't regulate eyelash extensions since the eyelash extensions are applied to the natural eyelashes and do not touch the skin. The application process is pain-free and relaxing that most clients fall asleep during the procedure.
Each client will receive a detailed consultation which involves individualized brow and facial measurements. Brow design starts with brow cleansing and a light brow massage with custom blended oils, softening the hair and skin for micro-tweezing. Using a micro-tweezing technique plus trimming, your artist can create a custom shape and design for your brows. Each hair matters to perfect the brows for an individual client. Flawless appearance is achieved by completing the service with a combination of pencils, powders or highlighters plus a gel to set the shape in place.
Brow henna is a natural pigment that provides a long lasting color, tinting the skin up to 10 days and eyebrow hairs up to 30 days. Natural henna is beneficial to a brow and has the ability to strengthen hair as it is free from dyes, preservatives, and chemicals like ammonia or hydrogen peroxide. Henna can be used as a supplement while natural hair replenishment takes place.
Brow tints are recommended for a more natural eyebrow look, lasting up to 30 days on eyebrow hair. Desired fullness and shape is achieved by applying a custom blend of brow tints. This service differs from henna in that brow tints can provide a wider variety of colors and shades. Your artist will shape the brows using micro-tweezing and apply tints to enhance your natural brow shape.