ELLEEBANA ONE-SHOT LASH LIFT
Just one 30-minute treatment is all it takes to achieve a sumptuous lash lift that retained, even after showering or swimming, for 6-8 weeks
The Good Stuff
- Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
- A cheaper and less maintenance involving solution to lash extensions
- Opens the eyes- enhancing the natural lashes
- Can be used to straighten or curl lashes
- Suitable for long or short lashes
- Formaldehyde free
- Advanced formulation contains nourishing and conditioning components
- Fast application time - 30 mins
Cost - $75
Elleebana Lash Lift + SPM Combo - $130
- What is the process like?
- Lash lifting using "silicone rods or pads" instead of traditional perming rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the eyelash.
- Does it hurt?
- Absolutely not! Just lay back and relax for 30 minutes - it'll be over before you know it!
- Do I need a consultation?
- No, consultations are not necessary. However, if you would like to set up your $25 consultation, your non-refundable deposit will go towards your next service.
SEMI-PERMANENT MASCARA (SPM)
Semi-Permanent Mascara (SPM) is a medically approved, hypoallergenic, flexible lash coating with a similar effect to that of mascara, with the staying power unlike any other. This innovative product and treatment can be applied to both upper and lower lashes with a durable coating allowing for smudge-proof and waterproof wear that can last 2-4 weeks.
The Good Stuff
- Creates a natural look or a more dramatic effect in one simple application
- Adds volume and a lengthy lift
- Formaldehyde free
- Smudge free and waterproof with an odorless formulation
- Fast application time – 30mins
- Can last up to 4 weeks
Cost - $65
SPM & Elleebana Lash Lift Combo - $130
- How is this different than tinting?
- SPM is a mix between lash tinting and waterproof mascara. It adds a darker color to the lash by building a coat to also add length, definition and volume. Traditional tints are only meant to add color. You can even apply this over your lash extensions.
- My lashes are short and brittle, I don't know if I'm a good candidate...
- This treatment is also suitable for light or pale lashes as well as short and weak lashes that wouldn't support any extensions.
- OMG I changed my mind and really like my blonde lashes..
- Not to worry, SPM can be removed immediately after application (by a professional)
- But, I want them darker and like completely full...
- Let's start on the natural side, and see how you feel after the first 24 hours. After the product fully cures, feel free to reach back out for another layer or two.
- What's the aftercare process?
- No water or liquids should contact your lashes for 48 hours. You may shower as normal, just avoiding the face and use makeup wipes to remove product from eyes, avoiding lashes.
- Do I need a consultation?
- No, consultations are not necessary However, if you would like to set up your $25 consultation, your non-refundable deposit will go towards your next service.
Full Set Lash Extensions
The extensions are semi-permanent and are made from single strands of synthetic silk or mink eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes and are available in varying lengths and thickness. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural eyelashes. Services provided in the studio only after a consultation with a client . Lash extensions will be applied according desired length, design and best to suits clients appearance. The result is thicker, longer, eye opening eyelashes!
Cost - $250
Natural Set Lash Extensions
Every other lash is extended with the synthetic lash. Services provided in the studio only after a consultation with a client . Lash extensions will be applied according desired length, design and best to suits clients appearance. The result is thicker, longer, eye opening eyelashes! 60 minutes|
Cost - $175
Refill Cost - 1 Week Fill $50 • 2 Weeks Fill $80 • 3 Week Fill $90 • 4 Weeks | $120
- How long will a set of Eyelash Extensions Last?
- Eyelash extensions will last the length of your eyelashes natural growth cycle. Normally a person's natural eyelash falls out every 60 - 120 days and a new lash grows in. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups every 2 to 3 weeks to add lashes to the new growth. Your natural lash cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long the extensions will last. Some clients have had their extensions for over a year with regular touchups visits. A special waterproof bonding agent is used to protect and extend the life of the lashes.
- How often should I get touch-ups?
- Touch ups will vary from individual to individual and depend on your natural eyelash cycle as well as how you take care of your extended lashes. Most touch ups are between 2 - 4 weeks. When you come in for regular touch ups, you should normally have at least 50% of your lash extensions still attached. If you wait too long many of your extensions may fall off and you will need to have the full set re-applied. Touch ups usually last approximately 45 minutes to an hour and a half
- Can I apply mascara to Eyelash Extensions?
- Yes- It must however only be water based mascara DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. Only use a water based eye makeup remover to take any eye makeup off inc
- Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing Eyelash Extensions?
- Yes. The bonding agent is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. However, do not wash your eye area for the first 24 hours after each application.
- Can I use Eyelash Curlers with Eyelash Extensions?
- We do not recommend using mechanical eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions as these curlers will damage the extensions.
- Is the product FDA approved? Is it safe?
- Currently the FDA is not regulating eyelash extensions since the eyelash extensions are applied to the natural eyelashes and do not touch the skin. The application process is pain-free and relaxing that most clients fall asleep during the procedure.
- How long will it take to Apply Eyelash Extensions?
- The application process for lash extensions normally takes anywhere from 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours.
Using a micro-tweezing technique and trimming we create desired shape & design to a brow. Each hair matters to create a perfect brow for each individual client. Flawless appearance achieved by finishing service with a brow powder or pencil, brow gel to set the shape in place, and brow highlighter to enhance the natural arch.
Cost - $45
Brow Design & Tint
Brow shaping using micro-tweezing technique with a brow tinting to enhance a natural brow shape and bring a color to an eyebrows hairs to create a perfect brow shape and color. Desired fullness and shape of the brows is achieved by using different shades of the synthetic brow tints. This service differs from the Henna in that Brow Tinting provides a better variety of colors/shades.
Cost - $65
Brow henna is a natural pigment that provides a long lasting color to a brow hairs with a grey coverage while tinting a skin to a desired shape. Definition and 3D effect in the brow created by using different henna colors and a stroke application technique to mimic natural hairs. Natural henna is beneficial to a brow and has the ability to strengthen hair.
Cost - $ 40